CEU Credits for BodyTalk Access™ Seminar
Massage therapists, social workers and other holistic healthcare professionals can become a certified BodyTalk Access™ technician and receive 6.5 CEUs after completing a BodyTalk Access™ seminar offered by Dr. Robert Carter. The one-day course covers five techniques that can be used in any environment to greatly improve overall health. Benefits of BodyTalk Access™ include improved energy levels, boosted immune system and improved mental clarity.
BodyTalk Access™ seminar attendees are eligible to receive CEUs if the following conditions are met:
- Accreditation is available in their state
- They are members of the following accrediting agencies
- AHNA (American Holistic Nurse's Association) - Continuing Nursing Education (CNE)
- NCBTMB (National Certification Board of Therapeutic Massage and Bodywork) - Continuing Education (CE)
- NASW (National Association of Social Workers) - Continuing Education (CE)
- NCCAOM (National Certification Commission for Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine) - Professional Development Activity (PDA)
BodyTalk Access seminar attendees can apply for CEUs when they register for Dr. Carter's BodyTalk Access™ seminar at www.ibaglobalhealing.com
. They will have the opportunity to select their accrediting organization and provide their personal licensing information.
To receive notification of future BodyTalk Access™ seminars, sign up to receive the Perfect Circle newsletter.